Old 28-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Jim Lewis

On 28 Aug 2004 at 10:57, Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

In a message dated 8/28/2004 9:33:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Looks like Spam to me.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Jim

I thought announcements about vendors were allowed once, and thought I
provided helpful information.
As to Iris's concern about personal information, I didn't see that. They are
wholesalers and might grant credit so a lot of additional information might
be expected.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

I suppose they still are, but an "announcement" should/would be
in a more friendly format, like "Hi. I sell nice pots. Have a
look at www.myaddress.com" -- not just an address by itself,
which is in the same league with the gazillions of spam messages
my various filters catch every day. (They would have caught
that one except that I have the IBC listed as a "friend.")

(_I_ think it would be foolish to click on the un-named link,
anyway, since that's an easy way to pick up a nasty virus.)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++