Old 28-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Unusual Bonsai Containers

In a message dated 8/27/2004 10:57:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

www.chinabi.com

I don't know about the unusual part. These folks are importers (?),
wholesalers and retailers of better quality Chinese bonsai pots, furniture,
etc. They were at the BSF Convention the last two years.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Iris Cohen

I am leery of anyone who wants that much personal information on an unsecured
site.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 28-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Jim Lewis

On 28 Aug 2004 at 10:57, Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

In a message dated 8/28/2004 9:33:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Looks like Spam to me.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Jim

I thought announcements about vendors were allowed once, and thought I
provided helpful information.
As to Iris's concern about personal information, I didn't see that. They are
wholesalers and might grant credit so a lot of additional information might
be expected.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

I suppose they still are, but an "announcement" should/would be
in a more friendly format, like "Hi. I sell nice pots. Have a
look at www.myaddress.com" -- not just an address by itself,
which is in the same league with the gazillions of spam messages
my various filters catch every day. (They would have caught
that one except that I have the IBC listed as a "friend.")

(_I_ think it would be foolish to click on the un-named link,
anyway, since that's an easy way to pick up a nasty virus.)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 29-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Theo

Nothing unusual

!!¨
Theo

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :

Old 29-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Luis Fontanills

In a message dated 8/29/2004 4:27:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Nothing unusual

!!¨
Theo

Hello friends,
Most of you know the IBC site for bonsai pottery, but this is a reminder to
visit. You will find many new posts that include the unusual, the beautiful,
the experimental, the traditional. Your input and participation will most
likely help influence many bonsai potters from around the world; so speak up.

I don't know of any other site on bonsai pots that even comes close to this
one for its variety.

_Click he Interactive Galleries :: View Forum - Bonsai Pots and Pottery_
(
http://internetbonsaiclub.org/galler...wforum.php?f=9)

_http://internetbonsaiclub.org/galleries/viewforum.php?f=9_
(http://internetbonsaiclub.org/galler...wforum.php?f=9)

Luis Fontanills
Miami Dade / Broward Counties
South Florida, USA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 29-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Iris Cohen

As to Iris's concern about personal information, I didn't see that. They
are
wholesalers and might grant credit so a lot of additional information might
be expected. BRBR

Yes, but you put it on a secured site. All the reputable online vendors do
that.