Old 28-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Dada

The one I have has a leaf span of 12 inches. I guess I'll have to wait quite
a bit then..

36 inches is pretty huge for a paph.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
k.net...
Dada,

You may have a while. I have a couple that were seedlings that I

purchased
3 years ago and they are still a way from blooming size.

I have one that should bloom soon that has a leaf span of about 36 inches.

How large are your seedlings?

Good Growing,
Gene

"Dada" wrote in message
Hi All:

How long does Paph kolopakingii take to flower once out of the flask. I

have
had mine approx. 3 years out of flask. The plant is growing bigger and
bigger, with no signs of spiking.

Also at which time of the year does it normally flower? I have heard

that
once it flowers it will provide a spectacular display.

Thanks

Dada