Old 28-08-2004, 06:51 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Colorado - hardy, very prolific, you'll have to divide every year if not in
a good size pot, but that's also why it blooms like crazy. It's kind of a
salmon pink color if I remember right. ~ jan

On 25 Aug 2004 14:25:59 -0700, (princerusty) wrote:

Anyone have experience growing nymphaea mexicana in their pond?
Specifically, does it bloom a lot? I live in So. Calif., avocado
growing country, no frost to speak of. I am interested in a hardy or
half hardy lily that blooms *alot*. I am not concerned so much with
color, form, etc..... The most prolific bloomer I have right now is
Chromatella, but I'm interested in other opinions. Thanks, In Advance,
Regards, Princerusty

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~