Old 29-08-2004, 04:31 AM
Roy

On 28 Aug 2004 20:02:03 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

===Roy wrote All the jumps were very early in the morning, or
===late evening....
===
===Do you have the pump feature running all night?
===
===
===kathy :-)
===algae primer
===

Yep, runs 24/7

I used to have a gold fish that used to try and jump up into the 1/2"
pipe that filled the one small container pond by my large pond. It was
like this fish was obsessed with trying to get up into that fill pipe.
I have water constantly pumped into this pond, and it flows out over a
spillway (with a barricade to restrain the fish in the pond, and then
down a stream and over the water fall and returned to the pond. So
water is always being run through this small 8 or 10 gal; preformed
pond. The fish eventually must have done himself in as onne day he was
floating on the top dead as could be. He kept this action up
constantly, like a salmon trying to swim upstream against thr rapids
etc....all the other fish were content, but that joker.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.