Old 29-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Kathy

Aren't they small black leeches? they are only in the filters after you add
plants, or at least in my pond that is when they showed up, but when I clean
the filter they are all through the filter fiber, and they stick to you just
like leeches.Odd thing is they never get any bigger. and they never are in
the other pond that is only 10 feet away, and both ponds are on a glass
enclosed porch so they didn't come in by air. And the fish are babies of the
first pond, so if the babies have them ,and the parents pond doesn't, I only
say plants caused them. KathyAZ
"elaine" wrote in message
was cleaning out the filter and discovered hundreds of tiny black

"wormlike"
creatures anyone albe to tell me what these are?

Thanks
Elaine