Old 04-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Sacha

On 4/9/04 10:31 am, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 10:13:43 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 4/9/04 10:07 am, in article ,
"Matthew Durkin" wrote:

Hi All,
anyone got any good online bulb (the plant type!) retailers? (or even
catalogue mail order) I've found a few but they're a bit hit and miss. I'm
looking for something with a good range and decent pictures as I'm after
some new ideas!!
I quite fancy growing some unusual bulbs...

Thanks,
Matthew

Try Googling for Bressinghams. They sell a lot of bulbs from van Tubergen
who we use commercially and find very good.

Do you know where Van Tubergen are located, Sacha?
They are probably just up the road from us if they are in Zuid Holland

Our bulbs now come via Bressingham so that's the address on the catalogue we
have. But I *think* van Tubergen are in Haarlem, IIRC.
I particularly recommend the Tulips called Angelique and Couleur Cardinal.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk