Old 04-09-2004, 07:05 PM
bluesarija bluesarija is offline
Registered User

Location: Andalucia near coast
Cool Silver birch in a pot on a Spanish terrace?

Ive just moved to a house with an overlooked terrace a few miles from Sotogrande in Southern Spain. I have only ever planted grasses and a magnolia tree in a pot before;I LOVE silver birch as it would provide the height not bulk but I cannot find out if they can grow successfully in a pot I also like black bamboo and would then hope to find a tall plant with red leaves or berries.I would appreciate any advice or comments
Thanks