Old 04-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Cereus-validus

Yeah sure, Archie.

Like your sniffing glue must be good because it helps hold your brain cells
together.

Using tar shingles as mulch is a bad idea for the same reasons mulch from
ground up tires is bad. Just have your trash hauled away and get it over
with.

Do your own Google search research, you blithering idiot.

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
someone wrote:

Your shingles, if they have lost their odor, are probably relatively
benign, but I doubt they'll do your garden any good. Here in the
northeast we get far more sulfur than we need from acid rain.
Best of luck,

I guess the best test is not asking but experimenting. Already I see the

weeds and grass growing
the best near the shingles laying on the ground. What I am going to do is

place a few around
some plants to see if they do better than those without.

I suspect the sulfur content is beneficial because our soil is alkaline.