Old 04-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Rod

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:22:47 +0000 (UTC), " Jeanne Stockdale"
wrote:

We are looking for a second hand tractor (and rotavator) for our
smallholding. Originally we were looking at Fergies but these don't really
go slow enough for rotavating. We have now been drawn to the Kubota or Iseki
compact tractor - we have sourced one Iseki with rotavator and wonder if
anyone has any experience of this make/model - 2160.

Jeanne Stockdale

Do you just want rotavating? or a lot of other functions? Knowing
nothing of your budget or the size of your holding - have you
considered a serious rotavator like a Howard Gem, depending on age and
condition they go for anything from a few pounds to around £500 or
more, all they do is rotavate and they do it well.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.