Old 05-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Jeanne Stockdale

"Rod" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:22:47 +0000 (UTC), " Jeanne Stockdale"
wrote:

Do you just want rotavating? or a lot of other functions? Knowing
nothing of your budget or the size of your holding - have you
considered a serious rotavator like a Howard Gem, depending on age and
condition they go for anything from a few pounds to around £500 or
more, all they do is rotavate and they do it well.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.

My total plot size is about two acres with about half suitable for
cultivation. We already had two hand controlled rotovators, one a Mantis and
one larger one which takes a lot of effort to control. The Mantis is an
excellent tool for the smaller jobs.
I have now taken the plunge and gone for an iseki 4wd + kuhn on the back
that will hopefully make light work of the plot.
The Iseki will also come in for other jobs -transportation ,topping etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...41421 16&rd=1

My tidy "suit display or work" grey TEF diesel Fergi is now up for grabs
and will be advertised shortly.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com