Old 05-09-2004, 02:15 AM
Boron Elgar

On 4 Sep 2004 10:08:15 -0700, bregent
wrote:

I have a Meyer lemon in a pot that has been dropping a lot of leaves all of a
sudden. The leaves are slightly curled, but otherwise look healthy; dark green,
no insects. It's getting adequate water, sun and food as far as I can tell. I
have a lime and mandarin right next to it that are not having any problems. Any
ideas? Thanks

They can get downright finicky about water. Sometimes being a bit too
dry makes them drop leaves. Sometimes, I swear, they do it for fun
just to torture their grower. Make sure there are no weeds growing in
the pot, that might be using needed moisture.

Do check under any curled leaves and look along the ribs to make sure
nothing has been nibbling at them. Scale is a common pest in these
trees & that can make the leaves curl & drop.

Boron