Old 03-09-2004, 05:25 PM
kevin bailey

There are many study groups and also many societies in the UK that have
decided not to join/rejoin FOBBS. Our own club is not a member despite
being a very progressive and successful organisation. Hence I forwarded
the URL of the Scottish Bonsai Organisation -
http://www.scottishbonsai.org to Caroline.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales

From: Paul Eslinger
The list on this site is quite complete but out of date. For a
variety of reasons the FoBBS site was moved to
http://www.ukbonsai.org/ some four or five years ago. This has
the current maintained version of the list.

Any of you that know webmasters with pointers at the old
FoBBS/Kath Hughes site please pass the above information on.
Thank you...
Regards
Paul

From: caroline
Does anyone know of a bonsai club or society anywhere near Fife
Scotland
please
Cheers

********