Old 06-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Cereus-validus

No Jackal Peter, you are the comic. Too bad you were eliminated during the
auditions for the Ha-ha Club because you were so badly unfunny.

The only plants you can grow are fungal infections on Uranus and they aren't
even plants, Pustule!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message

'The Martian Chronicles ;
is it a comic?
But then even the chronicles would know that the most efficient way to
transport water is via PIPES, because in the thin Martian atmosphere all

the
water in canals would evaporate!
Silly Cereus Invalidus hasn't yet figured out that the best way to grow
plants on Mars is in CULTURE because then a suitable pressure can be
maintained, and fine control kept over mineral, CO2, temperature and light
levels via a Plutonium light & heat source.

Poor Cerberus semper flaccidus..

Who needs the moon anyway - SO boring -with no CO2 or water at all.
So unlike MARS.

Perhaps we can send Cereus Trollus Maximatus to Uranus - where he will

feel
perfectly at home.

In the meantime let him study up on Botany and learn the difference

between
a stamen and a pistil - for starters.

Jeeeeeesus.........!

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Terraforming Mars? What an original idea........NOT!!

I bet you can even envision ancient canals on Mars too, eh Peter Jacker?

Did you overdose on "The Martian Chronicles" when you were a kid, Pid?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Maybe Mars might be a better place to grow plants because it has CO2 -
unlike the MOON.

One can envisage aquaria situated in deep Martian caverns - away from

the
inclement Martian weather, with nucear-powered lamps generating plant
matter, and oxygen as well. Bit like growing grass under lamps in
wardrobes.