Old 05-09-2004, 07:07 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Is there CO2 on the moon?

Terraforming Mars? What an original idea........NOT!!

I bet you can even envision ancient canals on Mars too, eh Peter Jacker?

Did you overdose on "The Martian Chronicles" when you were a kid, Pid?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Maybe Mars might be a better place to grow plants because it has CO2 -
unlike the MOON.

One can envisage aquaria situated in deep Martian caverns - away from the
inclement Martian weather, with nucear-powered lamps generating plant
matter, and oxygen as well. Bit like growing grass under lamps in
wardrobes.

Old 06-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Peter Jason

'The Martian Chronicles ;
is it a comic?
But then even the chronicles would know that the most efficient way to
transport water is via PIPES, because in the thin Martian atmosphere all the
water in canals would evaporate!
Silly Cereus Invalidus hasn't yet figured out that the best way to grow
plants on Mars is in CULTURE because then a suitable pressure can be
maintained, and fine control kept over mineral, CO2, temperature and light
levels via a Plutonium light & heat source.

Poor Cerberus semper flaccidus..

Who needs the moon anyway - SO boring -with no CO2 or water at all.
So unlike MARS.

Perhaps we can send Cereus Trollus Maximatus to Uranus - where he will feel
perfectly at home.

In the meantime let him study up on Botany and learn the difference between
a stamen and a pistil - for starters.

Jeeeeeesus.........!

Old 06-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Cereus-validus

No Jackal Peter, you are the comic. Too bad you were eliminated during the
auditions for the Ha-ha Club because you were so badly unfunny.

The only plants you can grow are fungal infections on Uranus and they aren't
even plants, Pustule!!!

Old 06-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Peter Jason

There he goes again, ranting raving and squeaking like an enraged little
churchmouse, waving his little paws in the air, and stamping his little
feet! I have to be careful where I walk just in case I...........oops!
splat

Old 06-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Zeitkind

Cereus-validus wrote:

Obviously, without me you wouldn't have a reason for living, you pathetic
little **** ant!!!!

Hmmm.. does he really think he's funny?
Old 06-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Cereus-validus

And to think some people say Germans have no sense of humor? Where do they
get that idea? Tell us, Franz.

Old 07-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Zeitkind

Cereus-validus wrote:

And to think some people say Germans have no sense of humor? Where do they
get that idea? Tell us, Franz.

If *this* is humor.. well.. I don't want to have any... ^^
Old 07-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Peter Jason

We should all get back on topic about Cerberus Semper Rantus's ABYSMAL lack
of knowledge about photosynthetic processes. Fancy considering growing
plants on the MOON fer chrissake! By the time one ships in the CO2 and
minerals 'n all it would be cheaper to ship in the desired PRODUCTS.
Clearly ol' Cerberus Cloacae Kickum is all lovesick for God-knows-who and so
can't see past the stoopid MOON. I'll bet he's out mooning right now 'cause
thats hw his sort has FUN.
Sickening, really.

Don.t listen to Cereus Flattus; MARS is the way to go.

Yeah man!

Old 07-09-2004, 04:44 AM
Cereus-validus

ROTFLMAO!!

You may just be the first Deutsch comic yet, Zeitkaput!!

Did you ever hear the one about crazy Adolph the wallpaper hanger?

Old 07-09-2004, 04:46 AM
Cereus-validus

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drop the lame topic already.

Old 08-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Zeitkind

Peter Jason wrote:

Careful Zeitkind, this is BAIT...!

I like to go fishing.. ^^
Old 09-09-2004, 04:40 AM
Peter Jason

"Zeitkind" wrote in message
Peter Jason wrote:

Careful Zeitkind, this is BAIT...!

I like to go fishing.. ^^

If you ever catch Cereus Inconseqentus, don't throw him back. He'd make
good dog-meat.