Old 06-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Jeanne Stockdale

"Rod" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:11:44 +0000 (UTC), " Jeanne Stockdale"
Looks OK. It doesn't have a roll bar so I suspect it may have started
life as a 'grey' import (nothing wrong with that, just a matter of
interest) I would strongly advise you to get a roll bar fitted asap or
sooner, compact tractors are *very* easy to tip over. We've not rolled
one but we have had one or two anxious moments on our banks. Dunno if
you have much in the way of muck, hardcore etc to shift - if you do
then a 4wd machine this size is well worth fitting up with a front
loader if the budget runs to it. Forget the old mechanical loaders
you've seen on things like your Fergie, the hydraulic loaders on
compacts are wonderful tools for loading, levelling, scraping and all
sorts of other things you've not imagined yet, but definitely not to
be used without a roll bar. There is a company called Lewis who make
oem loaders for several tractor manufacturers, they should be able to
fix you up

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.

I heed what you say about roll bars. Iterestingly neither the Lewis site nor
the www.minitractor.co.uk site seem to feature them as an item for purchase
although all the models featured on the Lewis site have them fitted.

Regards
Pete www.thecanalshop.com