Old 06-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Rod

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:02:23 +0000 (UTC), " Jeanne Stockdale"
wrote:

I heed what you say about roll bars. Iterestingly neither the Lewis site nor
the www.minitractor.co.uk site seem to feature them as an item for purchase
although all the models featured on the Lewis site have them fitted.

Regards
Pete www.thecanalshop.com

Sorry, on re reading my post it looked like I meant they would fix you
up with a roll bar. I meant they ought to be able to help with a
loader. The roll bar might be a bit more difficult. Since Health and
Safety is involved, specifications and certification are tight so they
are normally only supplied by makers' approved dealers and for
specific models. There are no generic one size fits all solutions that
I'm aware of..

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.