Old 07-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Peter Jason

We should all get back on topic about Cerberus Semper Rantus's ABYSMAL lack
of knowledge about photosynthetic processes. Fancy considering growing
plants on the MOON fer chrissake! By the time one ships in the CO2 and
minerals 'n all it would be cheaper to ship in the desired PRODUCTS.
Clearly ol' Cerberus Cloacae Kickum is all lovesick for God-knows-who and so
can't see past the stoopid MOON. I'll bet he's out mooning right now 'cause
thats hw his sort has FUN.
Sickening, really.

Don.t listen to Cereus Flattus; MARS is the way to go.

Yeah man!

"Zeitkind" wrote in message
Cereus-validus wrote:

And to think some people say Germans have no sense of humor? Where do

they
get that idea? Tell us, Franz.

If *this* is humor.. well.. I don't want to have any... ^^