Old 07-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Mike

"Ken Richardson" wrote in message
A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later that the ink
from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of his hand got on to his
shirt and cannot be removed. Does he have any right to make a claim.from

us
or should we direct him to the manufacturers of the stamp.
Thanks.

His claim is against you I would imagine as he was a 'customer' at your show
and you stamped his hand. I would have then thought that you have a claim
against the stamp/ink manufacturers, BUT, did you buy the ink and the stamp
at the same time and was there any warning on the ink about keeping it off
clothing?

As a matter of interest, I took a group of people into Warwick Castle
recently and they operate the same system. Some red ink got onto my wife's
jacket and that has not come out. BUT, it was an oldish fleecy jacket and we
can't say we are too bothered as most has come out in the wash

Back to you, did you have insurance?

Mike