Old 05-09-2004, 12:41 PM
andr0meda

I can relate,
My Myer is in ground two months now. I am in Australia - it is early Spring
here.
Leaves are yellowing and falling off too much, but the plant flowered all a
once and now tries to fruit. I do hope it will start growing more leaves
after this frenzy. Sounds like a very fussy 'damsel', huh?
Andr0

"bregent" wrote in message
I have a Meyer lemon in a pot that has been dropping a lot of leaves all

of a
sudden. The leaves are slightly curled, but otherwise look healthy; dark

green,
no insects. It's getting adequate water, sun and food as far as I can

tell. I
have a lime and mandarin right next to it that are not having any

problems. Any
ideas? Thanks