Old 08-09-2004, 09:35 PM
M_Twain

Default Cast Iron plant - Cheap seller recommendation?

I need to buy about 20 - 1 gallon pots of Cast Iron plants for an understory
shady area and would like some ideas on where to buy these Cheap! For
example, Red Barn is selling 1 gal pots for 5.99, which is very high it
seems, and there are not very many stalks in each.. They are treated like
weeds by many folks so I don't see why they are priced so high, as they
propagate rapidly etc....

Thanks!!
Mark

--
Statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting blame upon the nation that is
attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities,