Old 08-09-2004, 09:35 PM
M_Twain

Default Cast Iron plant - Cheap seller recommendation?

I need to buy about 20 - 1 gallon pots of Cast Iron plants for an understory
shady area and would like some ideas on where to buy these Cheap! For
example, Red Barn is selling 1 gal pots for 5.99, which is very high it
seems, and there are not very many stalks in each.. They are treated like
weeds by many folks so I don't see why they are priced so high, as they
propagate rapidly etc....

Thanks!!
Mark

--
Statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting blame upon the nation that is
attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities,

Old 17-09-2004, 09:42 PM
MrChaos007

Cause 6 bucks for a plant aint all that much. Gotta grow em, get the
dirt, get a pot, water it for months and then you gotta sell to a
ungrateful cheap skate who doesn't appreciate how much time and effort
and expense it takes to run a retail greenhouse.

It ain't no millionaire making business.

Let me tell you.

George Twain
Owner

Old 22-09-2004, 09:07 PM
M_Twain

"MrChaos007" wrote in message
Cause 6 bucks for a plant aint all that much. Gotta grow em, get the
dirt, get a pot, water it for months and then you gotta sell to a
ungrateful cheap skate who doesn't appreciate how much time and effort
and expense it takes to run a retail greenhouse.

It ain't no millionaire making business.

Let me tell you.

Retail eh, your negative flame was neither appropriate, nor relevant to the
question at hand.
If you don't have anything nice to say..........

MK

Rainwater Diverters For Cast Iron Downpipes Crazy Dog United Kingdom 6 12-03-2006 09:17 PM
cast iron plant Sammy' Gardening 3 10-01-2004 12:02 PM
cast iron plant Sammy' Gardening 0 09-01-2004 08:41 PM
Cast Iron Tecumseh 10 HP HH100 Magneto Rick Warner Lawns 2 21-12-2003 03:05 PM
Cast iron lawn roller Baz United Kingdom 2 30-09-2002 08:53 AM