Old 08-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Matthew Durkin

"holly" wrote in message

purpleteabag Wrote:
I have just dug my garden out about 20 sq yds and dont no what to fill
it with its about 3" deep some say bark some coconut shells anyone any
idears

i have heard the plant scaredy cat can help keep cats away, but i would
imagine that would be just in the growing season. You can keep it in
pots and move around the garden where it is required. another good one
is lion dung but how you get that i dont know, maybe you have a zoo
nearby.

--
holly

There's a lion poo based product available at garden centres. I bought
some - about £8 for a big box. I had previously tried a spray only to have a
cat come back every day and do its business.
Since I put the lion stuff down the cat has been nowhere near, so I'd say it
was very effective!!!