Old 09-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Jade

I live in Brisbane.
I'll take the heat into account... we were thinking of having it at a nice
outdoor shady venue... He was interested in the beach, and I like parks and
lakes. Perhaps an afternoon wedding, after it has started to cool off. With
a back up indoor venue, because it may storm. :0) That'd be fantastic.
After 4 years (50mths this month) it's either now or never. I think if he's
already my partner, why not get married? He's always known it was important
to me. Already made some commitment... now lets make it official, in front
of family and friends. He's been dragging his heels far too long, and we're
not getting any younger.
Jem.
PS:How far in advance would I have to plant flowers? 3, 4 mths? I was hoping
to use them as a centrepiece.