Old 08-09-2004, 06:47 PM
bregent

In article , David Hare-Scott
says...

"bregent" wrote in message
: I have a Meyer lemon in a pot that has been dropping a lot of leaves all
of a
: sudden. The leaves are slightly curled, but otherwise look healthy; dark
green,
: no insects. It's getting adequate water, sun and food as far as I can
tell. I
: have a lime and mandarin right next to it that are not having any
problems. Any
: ideas? Thanks
:

Have you fertilised it lately? Excess fertiliser can cause leave drop in
citrus trees.

Nope. But I re-evaluated the moisture and think it may have gotten too dry as a
result of a recent heat wave here in the Bay Area. It seems to be doing better
now.