Old 09-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Phil L

purpleteabag wrote:
:: I have just dug my garden out about 20 sq yds and dont no what to
:: fill it with its about 3" deep some say bark some coconut shells
:: anyone any idears
::
The header for this doesn't match the post......

-I've no idea what you can fill your garden with, but to keep cats away,
many people use 2 litre clear plastic bottles with the labels removed filled
with water (no air bubble)...how these work is unclear but apparently they
are quite effective even if unsightly..I've heard the cat's see their own
reflection in the water, and as they are territorial, make a hasty escape!