Old 09-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Rachel Nex

Judith Atkinson wrote:
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:57:19 +0100, Rachel Nex wrote:

If it's any help I have tried various combinations for myself, I live
on my own. I started with the mini box + a bag of fruit. I found
this was fine except for the potatoes which were more than I eat, but
then I don't eat many potatoes. I then tried a fruit and veg box
which was better as there were no potatoes. I only have a box every
other week. I found this worked well in the winter but stopped having
Riverford boxes in the summer as I found the stuff went off before I
could eat it all. Winter veg last longer. The quality was very good
and I will start again in the winter. In this area, East Devon, you
can either have the box delivered which costs more or collect it from
a pickup point which in our case is a local greengrocer which is what
I do, this is more convenient if you are out a lot.

Thanks for that - I was wondering about eating all of it in time but bf
is a gannet and I have two gannet-y dogs too so I doubt it will be much
of an issue ;-). I notice that the website says they will start
delivering in October to where I live. It sounds like a go-er for me.

Thanks to all who replied.

Rachael