Old 09-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Iris Cohen

To my knowledge, no controlled experiments have ever justified the blurb
that comes with the
bottle.

One of the commercial growers in my orchid newsgroup did a controlled
experiment and found that it does work. Of course it is much too expensive in
small bottles. I buy it in pints or quarts, especially when I can get a
discount. Ignore the nonsense on the label. There is another similar product
called Roots2, which was tested by a university out West. However, Roots2 is
hard to find and stains everything it touches.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)