Old 04-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Elpaninaro

All that is accurate enough, but there is no requirement (at least
in the AOS Judging rules) that an FCC has to be voted on by more than
one team. A legal team (of the proper size and composition) can give
any quality award they want.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the post. Wanted to clarify the snip above with you since you are a
judge and I may be wrong here.

It is my understanding that all FCCs are provisional until the slide and
measurements are reviewed at a later time and place- I guess at headquarters or
by judges from another region?

I need to dig out my handbook- for some reason I thought that was the case.

But yes you are right to call me on the fact that another team at the same
judging does not have to also grant the FCC, and my bad if I gave that
impression.

Take care,

Tom.

PS- If I may ask, which home region do you judge in? We may have met in the
past if you have been judging for 12 years and get anywhere near Texas.