Old 10-09-2004, 11:02 PM
Gene Schurg

Rob,

After the election you can keep the politicians in Michigan as well. We
really don't want them here either.

Gene

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Mick Fournier wrote:

Rob,

I didn't know you were in Michigan... I am a Michigan boy too. Give me

the
secret old wolverine handshake.

Sorry, I only know the Spartan handshake... Better colors, too. I
used to kind of covet living in Florida, but after the last month or so
I think I'll leave that to the experts.

I think Al Pickerel figured all that BTU stuff a few years ago when he

was
in a similar situation.
I would ask him. I seem to recall his alternative/stop-gap heating plans
were hilarious at the time ... ie for us... but not him.
http://www.orchidexchange.com/

Oh I have backup plans... I have a lot of corn, perhaps a corn
stove would be nice... Then switch to manure heat. A little stinky, but
free. If I run out of horse manure I'll send away to Washington, they
seem to have a lot. Since this year the politicians are in Michigan
more than they are in DC, I can probably get a break on shipping. After
the election, there will be all sorts of campaign workers out of a job,
so I can hire 20 or 30 for a few pennies an hour and have them warm the
air by doing jumping jacks all day. Looks like I'm covered through
Thanksgiving, at least.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )