Old 05-09-2004, 03:59 PM
K Barrett

There isn't a flower market in the DC area? Sometimes these are closed to
the general public and you have to go through someone with a resale number -
so if you have any friends with one of those you can get in. Sometimes they
are open (like the one here in San Francisco)

K Barrett
"PacKat" wrote in message
newsuo_c.2716$5Y6.1339@trnddc07...

Hello there!
Could anyone tell me where to mail order bulk orchids at
reasonable price? We live on the east coast near Washington
DC and Richmond area.

My brother is getting married the second week of October. I
am planning to provide flower arrangements for the
reception. The bride's heart is set on orchids. I have
been searching for both local and internet, but came out
empty. Actually, I found one in Bangkok, but don't want to
have to deal with time uncertainty.
Thnaks,
packat