Old 08-09-2004, 03:46 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Betty,

Where do you live. Where I am at 100 gallon
Rubbermaids run $54 ($49 on Sale). I purchased my 300
gallon Rubbermaid on sale for $149.

I think you are getting ripped off. You must be buying
these troughs at a Pond store and the Feed store. The
300 gallon a number of years ago when it was not on
sale used to run $289, now it sells for $169 regular price.

Tom L.L.
Bette E wrote:
Just for beginners: Cost !
A one hundred gallon stock tank will cost you up to $150.00.
The new self-supporting kiddie pools at 20 inches deep and six feet wide
will cost less than $40. depending on size and time of year you purchase
it.
We held 18 good sized fish for 24 hours, with the use of netting and
bubblers.

Storage: No contest.