Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Cereus-validus

That really means a lot coming from a gaseous fart bag like you, Peter
Jerker. You should lay off the butt crack because you are tripping from the
methane. The total extent of your botanical knowledge appears to be your
ability to write inane pig Latin, you Wombat stuffer!!!

You should stick to frying kangaroo chicken at your Colonel Sanders KFC in
Aussieland!!! Its the only thing you are good for!!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
People like you exist solely for testing botanical and other poisons.
That's because rats don't grow to human size.
Now Cereus Rattus, back into your cage.
Attaboy.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Obviously, without me you wouldn't have a reason for living, you

pathetic
little **** ant!!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
There he goes again, ranting raving and squeaking like an enraged

little
churchmouse, waving his little paws in the air, and stamping his

little
feet! I have to be careful where I walk just in case

I...........oops!
splat

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
No Jackal Peter, you are the comic. Too bad you were eliminated

during
the
auditions for the Ha-ha Club because you were so badly unfunny.

The only plants you can grow are fungal infections on Uranus and

they
aren't
even plants, Pustule!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message

'The Martian Chronicles ;
is it a comic?
But then even the chronicles would know that the most efficient

way
transport water is via PIPES, because in the thin Martian

atmosphere
all
the
water in canals would evaporate!
Silly Cereus Invalidus hasn't yet figured out that the best way to

grow
plants on Mars is in CULTURE because then a suitable pressure can

be
maintained, and fine control kept over mineral, CO2, temperature

and
light
levels via a Plutonium light & heat source.

Poor Cerberus semper flaccidus..

Who needs the moon anyway - SO boring -with no CO2 or water at

all.
So unlike MARS.

Perhaps we can send Cereus Trollus Maximatus to Uranus - where he

will
feel
perfectly at home.

In the meantime let him study up on Botany and learn the

difference
between
a stamen and a pistil - for starters.

Jeeeeeesus.........!

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Terraforming Mars? What an original idea........NOT!!

I bet you can even envision ancient canals on Mars too, eh Peter
Jacker?

Did you overdose on "The Martian Chronicles" when you were a

kid,
Pid?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Maybe Mars might be a better place to grow plants because it

has
CO2 -
unlike the MOON.

One can envisage aquaria situated in deep Martian caverns -

away
from
the
inclement Martian weather, with nucear-powered lamps

generating
plant
matter, and oxygen as well. Bit like growing grass under

lamps
in
wardrobes.