Old 05-09-2004, 01:00 AM
Peter Jason

Default Is there CO2 on the moon?

Maybe Mars might be a better place to grow plants because it has CO2 -
unlike the MOON.

One can envisage aquaria situated in deep Martian caverns - away from the
inclement Martian weather, with nucear-powered lamps generating plant
matter, and oxygen as well. Bit like growing grass under lamps in
wardrobes.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Peter Jason

People like you exist solely for testing botanical and other poisons.
That's because rats don't grow to human size.
Now Cereus Rattus, back into your cage.
Attaboy.

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Obviously, without me you wouldn't have a reason for living, you pathetic
little **** ant!!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
There he goes again, ranting raving and squeaking like an enraged little
churchmouse, waving his little paws in the air, and stamping his little
feet! I have to be careful where I walk just in case I...........oops!
splat

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
No Jackal Peter, you are the comic. Too bad you were eliminated during

the
auditions for the Ha-ha Club because you were so badly unfunny.

The only plants you can grow are fungal infections on Uranus and they

aren't
even plants, Pustule!!!

"Peter Jason" wrote in message

'The Martian Chronicles ;
is it a comic?
But then even the chronicles would know that the most efficient way

transport water is via PIPES, because in the thin Martian atmosphere

all
the
water in canals would evaporate!
Silly Cereus Invalidus hasn't yet figured out that the best way to

grow
plants on Mars is in CULTURE because then a suitable pressure can be
maintained, and fine control kept over mineral, CO2, temperature and

light
levels via a Plutonium light & heat source.

Poor Cerberus semper flaccidus..

Who needs the moon anyway - SO boring -with no CO2 or water at all.
So unlike MARS.

Perhaps we can send Cereus Trollus Maximatus to Uranus - where he

will
feel
perfectly at home.

In the meantime let him study up on Botany and learn the difference
between
a stamen and a pistil - for starters.

Jeeeeeesus.........!

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Terraforming Mars? What an original idea........NOT!!

I bet you can even envision ancient canals on Mars too, eh Peter

Jacker?

Did you overdose on "The Martian Chronicles" when you were a kid,

Pid?

Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Cereus-validus

That really means a lot coming from a gaseous fart bag like you, Peter
Jerker. You should lay off the butt crack because you are tripping from the
methane. The total extent of your botanical knowledge appears to be your
ability to write inane pig Latin, you Wombat stuffer!!!

You should stick to frying kangaroo chicken at your Colonel Sanders KFC in
Aussieland!!! Its the only thing you are good for!!!!

Old 12-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Peter Jason

Wot? Ewe like Latin?

I am sending via FedEx (a Yankee company) a very large specimen of the
fruiting body of "Cucumis sativa".

And if you want to know what to do with it, I refer you the seventh planet
of the solar system, a large gaseous body.

See! I'm a botanist, and an Astronomer!

. ..

Old 12-09-2004, 04:04 AM
Peter Jason

O I forgot! Your're into succulants. Instead of "Cucumis sativa" why not
try a large mature specimen of "Ferocactus cylindraceus "
or even "Cereus uruguayanus" (just named for YOU!!!! from the 7th
planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ho Ho Ho!
As soon as I invent a new cactus chimera, i'll name it "Cereus Trollus
Semper Est". It will have extra large prickles and spines, and I promise
it will satisfy.
Chuckle, s******, Chortle, Guffaw!!

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
[...]

"Cereus-validus" wrote in

message

Old 12-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Roger Whitehead

Another nutter goes on to the kill list.

Roger

Old 13-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Peter Jason

But wait a minute! I kill-listed him first.

Old 14-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Sean Houtman

Zeitkind wrote in
:

Cereus-validus wrote:

Obviously, without me you wouldn't have a reason for living, you
pathetic little **** ant!!!!

Hmmm.. does he really think he's funny?

It gets worse, he generaly thinks that he is smart, and often thinks he
is right.

Sean

Old 14-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Cereus-validus

He also knows how to do a spell check.

Maybe someday you will be able to figure out how to do one too, Sean?!! That
is if somebody show you how to click on the help icon and you finally learn
to understand English.

Everyone already known you are neither smart nor correct, Sean. Your every
post removes any doubt!!!

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
Zeitkind wrote in
:

Old 16-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Sean Houtman

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
om:

Cereus-validus wrote:

Obviously, without me you wouldn't have a reason for living,
you pathetic little **** ant!!!!

Hmmm.. does he really think he's funny?

It gets worse, he generaly thinks that he is smart, and often
thinks he is right.

Sean

At*least*you*can*follow*the usenet convention of including at least
one spelling error in your spelling flame. Why is it so difficult
for you to learn how to bottom post?

By the way, if you use the OE help file, you can learn how to post
following the relevant RFC.

Sean