Old 11-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Danny

Show me one effective organic selective turf herbicide.

Your gonna make me work eh? lol
Let me give my friend a call at Natural Choice..
http://www.westhartfordct.net/busine... inessid=3092

This is all i can find on him. Every lawn this guys fertilizes is the best..
I think i have a pic of one somewhere.. hang tight

"Danny" wrote:
Call an Organic Lawn Fertilizer Company and get an estimate to have them
fertilize for you. Although they may be a little above normal, I've seen
the best looking lawns are done with organic fertilizer..

www.askalandscaper.com

"tenplay" wrote in message
My large backyard is constantly infested with weeds. It is mostly
grass rather than lawn. I can't use herbicides because my backyard
borders a wild bird sanctuary and lake. What do you suggest for
getting rid of the weeds? I have used a handy tool called the Weed
Popper, but it's tines are too far apart and often miss the roots of
the weeds. Also can weeds like dandelions reroot themselves if they
are left on top of the ground? Thanks for any advice.