Old 11-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Anil Kaushik

Default [IBC] Root Nodules and Neea buxifolia

Billy, Henrik, and Michael

Thank you for the fruitful information. I think the shape of the nodules was globular like small beads in a thread. Why I suspect these to be of Nematodes is because in India dung manure is freely used as a buffer in making compost and unfortunately it is not treated or sterilized. The infected plant keeps on growing although slowly. And in a bid to survive I think the plant struggles and keeps on throwing new roots. Can Nina correct me on this observation please?

Regards

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: