Old 11-09-2004, 06:08 PM
John

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 19:18:15 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 9/9/04 19:00, in article ,
"John" wrote:

Last Sunday whilst carrying on with my garden re-design I was
knee-deep in lush garden loam when I grazed my ankle. Thinking
no more about it, I tidied up the site, had a shower and so to
bed - it was too lovely a day to miss a minute.

Next morning, intending to make a day of it again I started
to put on my trusted DM's and fell flat on my face, vomiting
the while.

snip

Poor you - what a truly horrible thing to happen. I wish you a *very* speedy
recovery.
Does this site ring a bell with you:
http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic172.htm

Sacha.
Took a look at the site. Frightened the life out of
me then had the cheek to tell me it was "minor."

Thank you for the kind words

John.