Old 12-09-2004, 03:39 AM
Bette E

snip I don't know what you're buying, but I bot a 110 gallon stock
tank for $59. at TSC and I can buy a 300 gallon for under $100.
And a note, I used a swimming pool in Houston and at about 5 years, it
needed to be replaced, it didn't have the durability.
Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH snip

I was given that price quote at TSC in Pickerington, (nearest store to
Gahanna OH) It was $139.00 plus tax for a 100 gallon stock tank.
Kiddie pool, I should have been clearer-- It was used only as a
(temporary holding pond) while 1800 gal. pond is being cleaned.. a few
hours to 24 hours max. I kept a 4" bubbler in it for my fish.