Old 12-09-2004, 02:20 PM
davidxanita@yah davidxanita@yah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollenback
It looks like overwatering. I have found it is easy to overwater potted bamboo.

Greg,
The picture is at
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...463#post457463

Bill
Hi,

Complete newby...

See:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach...achmentid=2701

Overwatering... OK. The soil should be allowed to completely dry out (bone dry) before watering?

I have been making sure this does not happen, and keeping the soil damp, but not sitting in water, as this pot has good drainage and is terrocotta (porus)...

Is there any where I can read up on optimum watering habits for this Sp. of Bamboo... (BTW, can you ID it as well, please)

Thanks,

(keen amatures)

D&A.