Old 09-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Carl Rosner

Iris and all::
Try and find the Roots2Granuales... I use it all the time... when repotting...

I believe one of our members Da Su Nurseries sells it on the Internet.

Best regards,

Carl L. Rosner

Iris Cohen wrote:
To my knowledge, no controlled experiments have ever justified the blurb
that comes with the
bottle.

One of the commercial growers in my orchid newsgroup did a controlled
experiment and found that it does work. Of course it is much too expensive in
small bottles. I buy it in pints or quarts, especially when I can get a
discount. Ignore the nonsense on the label. There is another similar product
called Roots2, which was tested by a university out West. However, Roots2 is
hard to find and stains everything it touches.
Iris,

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++