Old 12-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Larry

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:07:21 -0500, "aktgibbs"
wrote:

Large labrador retrievers are capable of traveling at least a half mile
while dragging a ten foot long piece of chain.. If there is a pond to be
found. the dog will find it and jump in.. The mess he makes getting out of
the pond takes a half day to clean up.
.

Just because you followed the dripping, slime and moss covered dog to the
neighbor's house and saw the neighbor open the door and let the dog in, this
does not mean the neighbor owns or even recognizes the dog. The broken
chain attached to the stake in their front yard, the trail of water and
fairy moss leading directly to the neighbor's garage door, and those shrieks
of "Get that dog out of here" coming from inside the neighbor's house are
all simply inexplicable coincidences..

Fairy moss and slime should add a nice outdoorsy touch to living room carpet
and furniture, hmmm? I can only hope.....

LMAOTIP ........I have two Labs. This is just too funny! Will show
my wife.

PS That's why I choose not to put a few fish in my small pond.

All the best,

Larry
Southern Ontario