Old 13-09-2004, 01:26 AM
mow

Rob wrote:
I have a 25cc Homelite weedeater that is about a year old with little usage.
It suddenly will not "get up to speed" It will idle perfect, starts very
easy, It is just when you try to give it full throttle it boggs down. I have
cleaned the spark plug and air filter.(they looked good) I started to adjust
the carb but it was running great yesterday and it still idles perfect. Any
suggestions as to what is causing this. I even mixed up different gas just
to make sure the gas was fresh.

Remove or clean the screen in the muffler, it is plugged. It is there as
a spark arrestor. To much back pressure.