Old 13-09-2004, 03:09 PM
starlord

I do have a MG that looks just like that, only it's a normal day time
bloomer and has set ZERO seeds ( being a hybred ). But if his sets seeds,
I'd like to try them out for next year too.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"SVTKate" wrote in message
. net...
Dang! Those are pretty!
Do you think that maybe they have cross polinated with a Morning Glory

maybe
or a stray MG wove itself in?
Are they visibly on the same vine both purple and white?
If they do make seeds, I'd sure like to get my hands on a few.

When I was just a little Kate my Grandma had a moonflower. As youngins my
two cousins and I would go down and watch them open, it was like magic.
Thanks for sharing the photos
Kate

---