Old 07-09-2004, 05:34 AM
Bill Stock

"Crashj" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:35:27 GMT, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"Claudia" wrote in message
watching the pond tonight and for the first time saw some (counted 3)

1
inch gray/brown fish darting about. Could they be anything other than
goldfish?

I was cleaning out the pond land fall when I saw these dark brown things
darting around.

So what should I do about the 250 or so fry in my pond? I am sure they
are rosies, and I have three separate spawns. I guess the four feeders
I saved from my aquarium oscar were so happy to be free they had an
orgy?
I am down to two adults now, but lotsa babies, and the love the
waterfall
--
Crashj

Sounds like time to make Oscar happy. You can't keep them all, so keep
the best and cull the rest.

I'm sure I had more too, but I ended up with one very fat goldfish.