Old 13-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Salty Thumb

The answer you get depends on whom you ask. People who teach things
about plants at a nursery school will give you such and such an answer,
but most people know the real answer comes from nursery rhyme school and
that's that Easter Egg plants are where Easter Bunnies come from. Easter
Bunnies are not real bunnies, otherwise there'd be a lot more of them
(them knowing all about sex in the garden, but also breakfast, lunch and
dinner, but that's beside the point).

Since, it's the wrong time of the year to be talking about Easter
Bunnies, wouldn't you rather want to know something about about orange
squashes or giant pumpkins?

P.S. Don't open the pod too early (the right time being around Easter) or
the yolk will be on you.

"SVTKate" wrote in
k.net:

Hi There from Southwest TN
What is an Easter Egg plant? I've never heard of them before.

Kate