Old 13-09-2004, 05:52 PM
J. Del Col

"J Fortuna" wrote in message news:6s41d.1651$g9.469@trnddc06...
I have a new strategy: this time I am going to studiously ignore the buds of
the c-o-c-h-l-e-a-n-t-h-e-s (not going to say the name of this plant, just
spell it, so that it does not realize that I am talking about it). I have
just definitely _not_ noticed that it has three buds at once ... ehm, or
rather it does not have any buds at all. None! I will make sure not to look
on that side of that plant every time I water.

If it does not have any buds, it won't be able to bud blast, right?

Joanna

To quote Zaphod Beeblebrox. "Put your analyst on danger money!"

J. Del Col