Old 12-09-2004, 11:53 PM
J Fortuna

Default studiously ignoring buds

I have a new strategy: this time I am going to studiously ignore the buds of
the c-o-c-h-l-e-a-n-t-h-e-s (not going to say the name of this plant, just
spell it, so that it does not realize that I am talking about it). I have
just definitely _not_ noticed that it has three buds at once ... ehm, or
rather it does not have any buds at all. None! I will make sure not to look
on that side of that plant every time I water.

If it does not have any buds, it won't be able to bud blast, right?

Joanna

Old 13-09-2004, 05:52 PM
J. Del Col

"J Fortuna" wrote in message news:6s41d.1651$g9.469@trnddc06...
I have a new strategy: this time I am going to studiously ignore the buds of
the c-o-c-h-l-e-a-n-t-h-e-s (not going to say the name of this plant, just
spell it, so that it does not realize that I am talking about it). I have
just definitely _not_ noticed that it has three buds at once ... ehm, or
rather it does not have any buds at all. None! I will make sure not to look
on that side of that plant every time I water.

If it does not have any buds, it won't be able to bud blast, right?

Joanna

To quote Zaphod Beeblebrox. "Put your analyst on danger money!"

J. Del Col

Honeysuckle buds - honeysuckle buds.JPG (1/1) Amos Nomore Garden Photos 1 28-12-2018 03:57 AM
Buds! Buds! NTANTIQUES Roses 21 03-02-2011 04:48 PM
cats suddenly ignoring me J Young Ponds 0 13-04-2006 06:53 PM
studiously ignoring buds J Fortuna Orchids 0 12-09-2004 11:53 PM
Ignoring list/filter Paulo Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-02-2004 12:02 AM