Old 07-09-2004, 10:20 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Bette E" wrote in message
Just for beginners: Cost !
A one hundred gallon stock tank will cost you up to $150.00.
The new self-supporting kiddie pools at 20 inches deep and six feet wide
will cost less than $40. depending on size and time of year you purchase
it.

** They cost $9.98 here in TN at the Wal-Mart and K-Mart stores. They're 5
or 6' across and hold 150 gallons. A black dropcloth from the same store
hides the cartoons and bright colors. These cost around $2.99 for enough to
do 2 pools.

We held 18 good sized fish for 24 hours, with the use of netting and
bubblers.

** I have goldfish and tiny koi living in them. I do add a small cheap
powerhead to each pool that contains more than a few fish.

Storage: No contest.

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
~~~~~~{@