Old 13-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Oxymel of Squill

mine's a power devil, I find PD much better than Black & Decker anything,
but it isn't happy with wet leaves, won't suck them up, likes them bone dry,
in which case it delivers an excellent layer of compostable powder. I doubt
it would pull up stones, although you do get just the occasional loud bang
from the fan end, nothing serious yet.

hope that helps
Jon

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
Evening all,

Hope you can help me. Does anyone have any idea of how the run garden

vacs
would deal with leaves/hedge clippings on crushed slate. Are they so
powerful that they will suck up the slate up as well as the leaf litter/
hedge trimmings etc or conversley are they too wimpy to even deal with the
leaves themselves

Thanks

Jim