Old 09-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Steve wachs

Superthrive is not a miracle and it is not snake oil. It does have its
purpose. I used to help out at Jiu San Bonsai. Phil Tacktill used it on all his
transplants. It was used in a pump spray bottle and applied to the roots of all
plants being repotted. We used a concentration higher than the amount
indicated on the label. It does not have fertilizer, but seems to have a root
stimulant. There are few products out there that are similar. I don't know if they
have all the ingredient Superthrive has. (e. g) B1 startup, Do they work? I
think to some extent they work. it does smell like a vitamin I was given
when I was kid.

SteveW

LI NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++